Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funny Indian Media

Once I was a fond viewer of some Indian TV serials. But with the pessage of time I realized that the producers/directors/writers of these serials do not have any plot. Their amature way of direction, script writing, and acting, oh my God, this is something over which I've wasted a lot of time of mine. The hilarious way of direction and camera work, turn a serious serial/program in a funny production.
Now when i want to laugh, I start watching an indian serial or movie of Indian South.
To the extent of serials and movies its fine. But during the Mumbai terrorism activities, I came to watch some Indian News channels. The way they were presenting news and reports, made me feel that I am watching some clips of a stupid Indian propaganda movie. I personally respect Indian people because of their intelligence but when I think of that such intelligent people will watch these news channels and will believe on them, I just feel sorry for them.

In my suggestion, to the extent of funny news, its good, but if you have to really know the facts then please don't watch these bollywood inspired news channels, otherwise Rehman Chacha will replace Gabbar & he will be the one that the mothers will make their children fear of, if they don't sleep.

No comments: